Auburn University statement on Richard Spencer
We strongly deplore his views, which run counter to those of this institution. While his event isn’t affiliated with the university, Auburn supports the constitutional right to free speech. We encourage the campus community to respond to speech they find objectionable with their own views in civil discourse and to do so with respect and inclusion.
- Auburn University statement on Richard Spencer
- Auburn’s Warrior Research Center hosting first Tactical Athlete Human Factors Summit
- Apple CEO and Auburn alumnus Tim Cook speaks to students on diversity and inclusion
- Recent Auburn graduate awarded Fulbright to teach in Germany
- Auburn Board of Trustees creates masters, doctorate programs for nursing at Auburn, Auburn Montgomery