2023 Alabama Water Resources Research Institute Statewide Competitive Grants Program RFP now open
The 2023 Alabama Water Resources Research Institute, or AWRRI, Statewide Competitive Grants Program (104(b)) Request for Proposals is now open and available at www.aub.ie/awrri.
The AWRRI plans to fund at least three $25,000 faculty grants in FY23 that address the following water resources research priority areas in Alabama:
• Special Priority Area: Climate Change & Resiliency
• Surface Water – Quantity & Quality
• Groundwater Resources & Contamination
• Infrastructure Water Management
• Coastal Water Research & Policy Issues
• Innovative Technologies
The deadline for submitting proposals is 5 p.m. CT on Wednesdaym March 15. The cost-share requirement for non-federal dollars is 1:1. Contact Rachel McGuire at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Submitted by: Rachel McGuire