Open Enrollment ends Nov. 30
Open enrollment is the annual opportunity for Auburn employees to sign up for, cancel or make changes to their benefits, including health insurance. The deadline to complete this process is Nov. 30 at 4:45 p.m.
Employees are encouraged to review their options and choose the benefits that work best for them.
• To enroll online or to review current insurance offerings, go to AU Access and click on the Benefits Enrollment icon. (Look for the orange umbrella.)
• To learn more about Auburn's benefits, visit aub.ie/oe2023. Employees can also participate in the Virtual Benefits Fair, and register for prize drawings.
• Benefit enrollers are also available to help employees who need assistance with online enrollment. (As of Thursday afternoon, there are several dozen appointment openings on Nov. 29-30.)
For more information:
Email email@example.com or call:
• Teresa Coker, benefits manager, 334-844-1789
• Gary Gray, assistant benefits manager, 334-844-4122
• Debra Walters, benefits coordinator, 334-844-1779
Submitted by: Patrick Johsnton