Human Resources Development courses begin next week
HR Development, or HRD, will offer approximately 70 professional development classes this semester.
Classes begin on Jan. 12. Most classes will still be held virtually. Full-time, part-time and temporary employees are all eligible to register. The class schedule is available online, and detailed course descriptions are available via Fast-Train.
New and spotlight courses
• PA103: “Year-End Review Q&A for Employees”
• PA104: “Year-End Review Q&A for Supervisor, HR Liaisons and 2nd Level Reviewers”
• UC101: “Managing Conflicts of Interest”
• UC102: “Conflicts of Interest in Research Activities”
• DI201: “Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Search Education”
• PW130: “Designing Accessible Documents”
• PA300: “PeopleAdmin – Applicant Tracking System (ATS)”
• MG310: “Problem Solving Using Cooperative Negotiation Strategy”
HRD also offers 20+ eLearning classes that can be taken on demand. Three specific to the Performance Management process are:
• MG500E: “An Introduction to Performance Management at Auburn University”
• MG505E: “Performance Management Fundamentals for Employees”
• MG510E: “Performance Management Fundamentals for Supervisors”
Register for any Zoom or eLearning class via Fast-Train or email email@example.com for additional information.
Submitted by: Patrick Johnston