Five classes on Banner will be offered to employees
Beginning in March, HR Development will offer several classes on Banner.
These classes will be facilitated by Information Support Systems, or ISS, personnel. The schedule is listed below:
• CT250, “Reading Budget Balances in Banner and Other Related Budget Information”, Thursday, March 4, 1:30-4:30 p.m.
• CT280, “Understanding and Utilization of e-Print Reports”, Tuesday, March 16, 1:30-4:30 p.m.
• CT201, “Introduction to the Self Service Banner (SSB) Financial System”, Thursday, March 25, 1:30-4:30 p.m.
• CT600, “eJournal Voucher User Training”, Tuesday, March 30, 1:30-3:30 p.m.
• CT200, “Introduction to the Banner Admin Financial System”, Tuesday, April 13, 1:30-4:30 p.m.
Register through Fast-Train or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Submitted by: Patrick Johnston