Twitter vice president to highlight Auburn University’s fifth annual 100+ Women Strong Leadership and Development Conference
Auburn University's Samuel Ginn College of Engineering will host its fifth annual 100+ Women Strong Leadership and Development Conference on Friday, April 21, at 11 a.m. in the Shelby Center for Engineering Technology.
Chris Moody, a 1990 Auburn electrical engineering graduate and Twitter vice president and general manager for data and enterprise solutions, will serve as the keynote speaker for the event.
Auburn's 100+ Women Strong program is comprised of alumni and friends of the College of Engineering who are dedicated to giving back their time and resources to being the force to recruit, retain and reward Auburn women in engineering.
Registration, open to the first 150 Auburn University students, will begin at 10:30 a.m. followed by the keynote address from Moody.
This year's conference will feature a speed mentoring session where students are placed in a fast-paced environment to meet-and-greet with 25 industry professionals. The conference will also feature sessions including “Negotiation for Engineering Professionals,” “Knowing and Using Your Strengths,” “Setting Goals to Advance Your Career” and “Making an Impact in a Male-Dominated Industry.”
Following the sessions, students will divide into groups according to class level and they will hear from and interact with expert panelists. The event will close with a networking reception in the Shelby Center Lowe Grand Foyer.
- Twitter vice president to highlight Auburn University’s fifth annual 100+ Women Strong Leadership and Development Conference
- Auburn University student work on display at student-produced Fashion Event Thursday
- Auburn Foods launching April 21 with campus event
- Updated information on Spencer event at Auburn
- Last show of Auburn’s theatre season uses satire to confront serious issues