Font Size

Notice body

Auburn University has made arrangements with Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. to offer specialized student property protection insurance. Auburn does not insure personal property of students or employees, and parents, students and employees are strongly encouraged to secure insurance protection on their personal belongings. The coverage offered by Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. was designed especially for students living away from home whether on or off campus, but it is also available for employees, faculty and staff to cover personal items including personal laptops and smart devices. Coverage can be purchased online. More information on personal property insurance can be found on Risk Management's website.