Font Size

Notice body

Auburn University does not insure personal property for students or employees. Parents, students and employees are strongly encouraged to secure insurance protection on personal property. The university has made arrangements with Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. as our preferred provider to offer specialized student property protection insurance. Arthur J. Gallagher has created this property insurance plan especially for students living away from home, either on or off campus, but this coverage is also available for Auburn University employees, faculty and staff who may find it beneficial especially for items like personal laptops or smart devices. Information and instructions can be found online