Font Size

Notice body

The Office of Student Conduct and the Office of Student Advocacy and Case Management continue to offer online reporting forms where students, faculty and staff can report concerns they have about specific students or situations involving students.  Reports can be made online about students of concern and potential violations of the Auburn Code of Student Conduct. These forms are found on the Student Advocacy and Case Management website under the “Report an Incident or Concern” tab at the top of the page. For more information, contact Katherine Hettinger at or Nick Wiard at