This is Auburn Campus & Community Events Office of Communications & Marketing

Campus & Community Events

Campus & Community Events

Campus and Community Events offers assistance with all aspects of event planning. From the concept phase through the after-action analysis, we can work with you to ensure a safe and successful event.

All events occurring on Auburn University's campus must be submitted through the Campus Event Planning System for review by the Event Management Committee. If you need assistance with the Campus Event Planning System, please contact Campus and Community Events at 334-844-9135 or

Visit our Event Planning and Protocol site for an in-depth resource for event planning on the Auburn University Campus. The website includes planning resources, information about risk management and insurance requirements, and other features that will be helpful to you during your event-planning process.

All commercial photographers, videographers and artists who are hired to create art for weddings, graduations, or other gatherings on campus are required to have a Photography, Videography and Artwork permit. The information on the Photography, Videography and Artwork Policy can be found here. Any photography, videography or art that is created for the purpose of commercial sale must be licensed with the Collegiate Licensing Company. For more information about licensing, please visit The Office of Trademark and Licensing.

Auburn University's Samford Park, located in front of iconic Samford Hall, is available as a wedding venue. Please visit Weddings at Samford Park for more information about the venue and booking.


Melissa Wilt
Chris Green
Last updated: 02/02/2017