The Office of Broadcast Services at Auburn University offers full-service video development including location shooting, editing, copywriting, concept development and postproduction for the campus community. All productions are filmed in full high definition for the best representation of faculty and staff.
Videography services include:
- Broadcast-quality production capabilities
- AVID nonlinear editing
- Multiple-source format conversion
- Project management
We provide support to broadcast stations, networks and other outside producers for productions on campus or about the university.
- Broadcast Services can help facilitate campus visits for production crews and contacts with various professors.
- Campus file footage is available for news or public relations purposes, and in some cases, arrangements can be made for audio or video recordings of university personnel.
- An ISDN line is available for radio interviews of faculty. Request an appointment and quote.
Broadcast Services also incorporates the Audio-Visual Services department at The Hotel at Auburn University and Dixon Conference Center for presentations and client-specific programs.